Solemnity of the Most Holy Trinity
Father’s Day 2019
- Happy Father’s Day to all fathers! Thank you for taking your role seriously and for helping to mentor and inspire your children to become the best human beings possible. May the Lord bless you in a mighty way today and always! Have a great day!
- We celebrate Fr. Patrick Wangai this weekend at all the Masses thanking him for his service to the former St. Ailbe Parish and our new parish of St. Katharine Drexel. We wish Fr. Patrick well as he takes up his new priestly assignment.
- Every Friday through August 16th, the Parish Office will close at Noon. Please keep this in mind especially if you need to speak with someone in the office.
- Sunday, June 30th there will only be one Mass at 10:00 am. Also, dedication for street sign in honor of Father Larry Duris and an ice cream social will be held in the Church Hall after the celebration. Alderman Michelle Harris will be with us for the celebration.
- Mark your calendar for the Men’s Emmaus Retreat, October 18th-20th, 2019. If you are interested in participating, please contact Sidney Davis, (708) 712-2988 or Bob Watkins, (773) 935-6804