Twenty-Seventh Sunday in Ordinary Time
The Lord replied, “If you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you would say to the mulberry tree, ‘Be uprooted and planted in the sea,’ and it would obey you.”
– Luke 17:6
- Reminder! Mass on Sunday, October 13th is at 10 a.m. Cardinal Cupich and Bishop Perry will be here with us for a pastoral visit. Please be on time!
- Reminder! The October Count has begun. ALL parishioners are asked to be present at one of the weekend Masses so that you may be counted. Thanks for your cooperation.
- The Sunday School program has begun! If your child is in need of one of the sacraments, he/she should be enrolled in Sunday School. Please see the flyer in the bulletin for further information.
- You are invited to a Mass to be celebrated by Cardinal Cupich in commemoration of Fr. Augustus Tolton being named “Venerable” on Monday, October 14, at St. Philip Neri Church, 2132 E. 72nd Street at 7:30 p.m. Buses will leave St. Katharine Drexel at 6:00 and 6:30 p.m.
- The Pilgrim Virgin Rosary Group will recite the rosary in the church daily at 1 p.m., (Monday- Friday), throughout the month of October. ALL are welcome to participate!
- A second collection will be taken at all Masses on the weekend of Oct. 19-20 as we celebrate World Mission Sunday. Please be generous.